Tuesday, February 2, 2010

bebel

Well I shudnt have this kind of feeling.

Its wrong. But it keeps on coming. Shud have put it aside, but it always get centered.

Well, im a human being myself. Cant denied every single thing.

At some point, we can only close our eyes and pretend it din exists.

Sometimes eventhough were not happy, we just create pretty smiles on our face.

Eventhough it looks sincere, but deep inside u know its fake.

Sometimes we’re quiet outside, but inside there’s too many voice to be heard.

Sometimes were so jealous of others, but we must hide it out.

Eventhough we are lefted, we must try to adapt.

Eventhough maybe lists of people who dislike us is longer than the other, learn to appreciate person near u.

Eventhough u dislike the truth, but u still have to agree with ur fate.

Yes of course u’ll get advice like

‘u still have me’

‘be positive’

‘dun stress out,it ruins u’

‘dun care bout others, care bout u’

‘they’re jealous of u as well’

‘do not waste ur tears for someone who’s not worth it’

Yup, sometimes it works, sometimes it makes my day, sometimes it din work, and it ruins my day.

But after some time, patient will be ur no 1 bestfriend, diary is ur good listener. Cigarette ur fav food? Nononono…..pall mall merah 14 ok? Ahaha! Sialan. Gudang garam sudehh! Pastu mampus xreti kuakan asap.

It is indeed friends is all we need at this point of situation, but there’s time where all we need is ourself. U better agree this. Oleee! U are lying if u say u never experienced this. Everyone does! Well so do i. hehehe. Drama sebabak pulek.

Yet, my friends will always remains my priority. Anis ili are part of my life. kire half la eh? Korg share k? haha. Mampuih la lesbo ka dak! Hahaa! Super important.

None understand me even me myself. Hv u heard of no one knows u better than urself? Eh ye ke.

Just throw it away? Nah! It’s a feeling u cant describe by words,means it will never leave until u can control ur mind and motivate urself. By the way, this is not a prob. Its just a feeling. Feelings come and go. When it come, it hurts, when it leave, relieved! Bkn revive isotonic. Coca cola BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

If only i hv a clone and i decide what it can be. Its fun. But it will be great if im a terminator! No feelings and hard to die! I’ll be back! Pastu jd gabenor teeheee!


Feelings are what we felt, it is sometime biased, its cruel, its not fair,something we cant argue with,something we cant stop thinking of,something that keeps on coming and never stops,something that . But that is wat we felt.

For an example, ceh mcm buku text grammar pulakkk!

Ghamar felt love towards laili. Its just a feeling, u felt for something and it doesn’t mean that the love u feel will get sweet feedback. In this case, laili might already have a bf or maybe she doesn’t felt the same for ghamar. That is y sumtime feelings are cruel when we shudnt have those kind of feelings and when u know u will never get for what u desired. I hope it helps.hoho!

But in my case, it doesn’t include boys or girls,love or hate or anything. Its an interruption and conflict between me. Psycho mmg cmni. Hehe! Depression caused this? Hahaha. Both answers are wrong indeed.


Oh ye , I’ll always love this song. I contribute this song to all my friends who hv worry thoughts and problems okeh. bukan ler today, but anytime if u encountered probs or any just remember I’ll stand by you. Stand je la cm tiang lampu. Abis lagu aku blah. Especially my dearest ili anis min ina noja fara kak naima dgn abg polis? Erk! . Huihhhh…Mampuih la ada org geli! Huahuahua! Hahah!


No comments: